My Life Storeys and Life Stories

Friday, September 23, 2005

Personality Test

Life exploring and embracing ideal-seeker

I went to this link to sign up for the StarHub i-mode trial, and they forced me to fill up some survey. Truthfully, I completed the form, and very honestly, StarHub gave me an analysis of my personality. Lets see if they will offer me the trial.


You are always on the look out for new things, you are curious, active and often the first to know. You hate to kill time? that would be cruel, and after all, every moment is precious. You are fully aware that life is a one lap race. You like to enjoy every moment, getting lots out of life, because you put lots in

You like to live a life of action that is based on seeking experience, pursuing plans, dreams, and visions. Other people will tend to see you as multi-talented, diverse, curious, and experienced, with a strong appreciation for beauty, style, and aesthetic flair. You will tend to maintain a youthful spirit, viewing the world as a giant playground

Sometimes you can go crazy with activity, juggling many different activities and plans in their heads at the same time. Others may see you as unusually lucky, although in reality your "luck" happens because you are unusually perceptive of opportunities and quick to grab them. You can be an unusually good problem solvers in a pinch, improvising clever solutions out of whatever is at hand.

Even though your work style seems rather chaotic you are often extremely prolific and productive. Your improvisational ability can means that you can entertaining and comedic, but with a tendency to disappear when slower, boring tasks need to be done. You are also a good "generalists", because you can quickly master several areas of expertise, and cross-fertilize between them.

Famous people with similar traits include:
Richard Feynmann, Warren Buffet, John F. Kennedy, Shirley Temple, Howard Stern, Newt Gingrich, Madonna, Theodore Roosevelt, Jesse Ventura

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am puzzled!! I didn't see a personality profile after I completed the survey. Did it pop up in a separate window? If that's the case, my pop-up filter must have killed it. If not, then I must have been blind. :P But these days I'm really quite blind, so I'm not surprised.

Friday, September 23, 2005 3:47:00 PM

 
Blogger Morte said...

haha i followed your link one .... btw the girl in the picture got nothing to do with me :)

Monday, September 26, 2005 2:21:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm rena

Hahaha Shey.. I really same personality profile with alf! haha

Thursday, September 29, 2005 1:31:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home