My Life Storeys and Life Stories

Thursday, September 08, 2005

My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean

Play Station Concept

When people just discovered PS1 (Play Station 1), I already playing PS2. As people start playing PS2, I already waiting for PS3. I am what people call an innovator, and I have a severe problem called the Innovator's Dilemma.

Another problem I have is also related to PS. This morning as I was discussing some work with my Director in office, my tummy growled half a dozen times for attention. He also got same tummy issues, so he chased me out of his room into the toilet.

In other words: "Actually this morning, before I go into my Director's office, I want to Pang Sai 1, but work is more important, so I go talk to him first. When my tummy growl loudly many times, my Director ask me go toilet because he also got problem with Pang Sai 2. Although I go toilet only 1 time this morning, the W.C. come in 3 waves, so I named the sequence Pang Sai 3. So in just one morning, I went from PS1 to PS2 and finally PS3!"


My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean

An inspirational morning deserves an exhilarating end-product. It goes to the tune of "My Bony Lies Over The Ocean" sung by the Beatles, not because its the best, but simply because it follows the traditional lyrics to the core. The song is specially written for the most dedicated Templar in Dragon's Aura, Davienne. You have to see how many times she dies in a 1 minute, or even how fast she dies in a raid, before you can even comprehend her commitment to the cause.


My Bony Grasp Makes Davienne Laggy

My Bony Grasp makes Davienne laggy
My Bony Grasp makes Davienne LD
My Bony Grasp makes Davienne "Siu Kee"
Oh, Davienne "Wa Guan Lu Kee See"

My Bony Grasp makes Davienne noisy
My Bony Grasp makes Davienne angry
My Bony Grasp makes Davienne moody
Oh, Davienne needs "Reboot PC"

Yeah link dead, Ah link dead
Oh any time she will LD, LD
Oh laggy, Oh laggy
Oh every time she will "Mati"

My Bony Grasp makes Davienne scold me

My Bony Grasp makes Davienne beat me
My Bony Grasp makes Davienne "Bo Chup" me
Oh, Davienne don't want to heal me

Yeah link dead, Ah link dead
Oh any time she will LD, LD
Oh laggy, Oh laggy
Oh every time she will "Mati"

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate alfred :(

and right, i only die alot of times during darathar because i dont have grp cure. :D

so..i dont always die ok!!! hehe

u watch out, one day when i have inspiration i write song about you and your lousy warlock community.

yes, i would even go against my boyfriend. because of you!!!!!!

Thursday, September 08, 2005 1:41:00 PM

 
Blogger Morte said...

Wah, fierce!! You should be happy I think of you when I pang sai hahahahaha!!

Thursday, September 08, 2005 2:32:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.... how come all so free post during office hours one :P

Thursday, September 08, 2005 8:36:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you doing grasping Davienne?? *shocked*

Friday, September 09, 2005 5:59:00 AM

 
Blogger Morte said...

Sauzan: Work is boring, all other stuff is fun. Takes only a few minutes to post stupid comments :p

Sheylara: Piang, I have very soft hands, and a gentle grasp :) The bony grasp is some stupid warlock spell I have that lags me out also haha.

Friday, September 09, 2005 11:42:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is ONE farking good piece!!! Great song writer!! I like it!!! Hahahahaa.............

Monday, September 12, 2005 9:57:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh..... CB! I sua ku.... I set to anonymous. The above was ME!!

1 15 1337

Monday, September 12, 2005 9:57:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home