My Life Storeys and Life Stories

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Episode III: Revenge of the Cyst

Hey Cyster Hey Cyster ...

I could make a franchise movie out of this story. Its really simple, the cyst returned and exacted revenge on the puny woman, namely my wife! To add a little more spice to it, she became a spice girl. Err ... no, to add a little more spice to the story, I brought her to the doctor, spent 2 months and couple of hundred bucks, and shes completely cured. Well, almost ... she still has to go on medication for another 4 months, so thats couple hundred more dollars gone.

Worcestershire Sauce

This has got to be the worst tasting sauce ever. Salty, weird, lacking pleasant flavours ... who invented it anyway??!! Well the puny woman just told her friend over MSN Messenger, "I am going to enjoy this Friday man!". I peeped over her shoulder and saw those words. Who is Friday man? Such crude audacity that man has to ask my puny to enjoy him this Friday!

Anyway thats one good reason why this was much shorter than my usual posts. The greater reason was basically work. I write for a living. I review people's writing for a living. I might consider writing longer if I get paid for writing here. Maybe my mood swings will get the better of me, and I will write a little more.

Die Friday man, die!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wang Wang said...

wei! u really kns leh!

/spank ur ass

Thursday, March 16, 2006 9:37:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home