My Life Storeys and Life Stories

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Continuation of Suayness

Salvation Army vs. Rain

Well, I thought I should do some good deeds to improve my Karma, so my wife and I decided to donate the speakers to the Salvation Army. I managed to move the 2 boxes of speakers (the heavier huger and weighing 22 kilos) into my car. The day was bright and sunny as I headed to Praiseheaven branch of the Salvation Army. When I reached the place, I stepped out of my car into the warm sun in my face. Then I opened my back door to remove the huge speakers. Suddenly, it rained heavily - continuation of yesterday's story ... in the rain I moved the other speakers to the donation corner, rushed into the car and drove home. It was raining heavily still when I reached home but the moment I stepped into the house, the rain stopped completely.

So I visited the "Four Horse" Road Guan Yin temple to pray my streak of bad luck away. I strongly look forward to better days ahead!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bernard up there ^ sounds like a bloody spam bot.. Anyway I feel for you dude! Stay optimistic and carry your positive attitude always. =) Good luck don't stay forever, and neither it is for bad luck!

Saturday, May 31, 2008 9:51:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home