My Life Storeys and Life Stories

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Her Little New Hope

You always believe dramatic sob stories appear only in movies, but the devil is as real as the air you breathe. These are things you do not really see, but intangibles that you can sense somehow. Check out My Little New Hope ... so depressing ...

This is one side of the story, but when 2 hands clap, you hear thunder. Its like some people - the moment you see them, you sense something about them that pisses you off, without knowing the person or hearing anything about them from others. On so many occassions, I wil get this 6th sense about a person that either makes me dislike him/her straight away, or want to hum dum the fella. That guy in the picture has a certain look that is so inviting, so begging people to hum dum him when you see him - and thats even before reading the chain of events. I even thought that it was a happy blog until I read on.

Anyway, heres the link again: http://mylittlenewhope.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home